Sunday, October 26, 2008

New job again?? Private vs Gov.

It's been long time i haven't write in English.
Last friday, i received a call from MIL, - "ashraf , dapat pegawai sistem maklumat..mak dah cek kat website SPA". ooohhh god!. My mind can't work for about 1 hour, thinking of what will happen to us after this, especially if he accepted the position and being outstationed somewhere else. I checked the website too. Yeah, it's true he got it.

I texted him about the news, and he replied "Oohh..tidak...".
Then, on the way back home , we chatted about it in the car. "abang tak minat sangat nak pegi....". "Kenapa?, gaji sikit..?" , "Ye...abang rasa abang boleh pegi jauh lagi...". We understood that working with gov. will be a bit relax and not much knowledge upgrade. But, thinking of the benefits offered by working with gov., it's really something we need to consider too. "jem x kisah sgt abg nak pilih mana, sebab kita xtau future mcm. mana....of course gaji kecik akan a bit suffer, tapi kita boleh sewa/jual aje rumah tu incase kene pindah ke mana2. so, xde la susah sgt kut.

Now, after 2 days..i feel a bit relax...my mind can accept whateva the decision is later. I don't want to influence so much. I had influenced him last time when he was offered by Intel, Penang and he stayed because i didn't want him to go. That was a battle of request by a fiance and his own mother who asked him to shift to Penang. I won. This time, it's between his own decision and his mother's wish. What i do now is to be ready to receive whateva the decision might be later. Of course, if the salary is small. I might have to find a job to support us. My contract is until end august next year. I thot i could rest for a while and concentrate on trying to conceive at that time. We'll c

0 comments: