Thursday, December 17, 2009

32th Birthday & Tafsir Al-Quran per Kata

Yesterday was my 32th birthday. Tua nye...
but as quoted by Mark Twain , Age is an issue of mind over matter, If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Yes correct...but only if i don't mind right?

The truth is, we should be mind about that cuz as the age increasing, does our 'amal ibadat' increasing?
Please ask yourself and i should ask myself too definitely.

Back to my birthday yesterday. Ashraf gave me quite a surprise birthday gift.
This time is quite different. Please check the images below for the answer.




He said 'sayang selalu baca quran, abang bagi tafsir ni'..........
suddenly, immediate question mark came out from my mind about the word 'selalu' ??
selalu? that he said hahahaha...
I don't think i reciting quran more than facebooking....yeah..it's true and a fact. I recite when i am in the mood, not as frequent as facebooking that i can do anytime, anywhere especially thru mobile FB...what a technology and FB fever! (no wonder 350 million users )

I recite but i didn't bother to know the meaning, bcoz my target it too read only and at least 2 pages a day only...yeah only...it's not much..... I think it is still better than not reciting at all right?
But i guess, this time i need to look into the quality and not quantity anymore.
Like what is written in the tafsir itself, "memahami dan mengamalkan Al-Quran, pahalanya jauh lebih besar dari sekadar membacanya".
I hope i'll be doing better this time. insyaAllah.

Yesterday night, after not really special dinner at Kelab Tasik Putrajaya treated by hubby...i checked-out the tafsir more.
What does it means with Tafsir Quran Per Kata? It's actually a tafsir ( not terjemahan..) of al quran with its meaning on each and every words. So, it'll help readers to understand the meaning of the arabic word one by one. It's also completed with 'Asbabun Nuzul', meaning "asal atau sebab ayat diturunkan". interesting right!
This is a 3rd issues published in May 2009 by Dr.Ahmad Hatta MA.
You can find out more about the book by searching from the internet i guess...

Anyway, thanks hubby for the very meaningful birthday gift!...muah!

0 comments: